Guest Post: Mellissa Flores
Its the Great Camp Out of 2014 and you are invited! We can all benefit from connecting with horses and this event is your opportunity to see what it can do for you. Join us on October 4th and 5th for a weekend filled with time for you, connecting with horses, learning and rejuvenation. This event has been described as “an important event for self-growth”. There is something for all to enjoy…come join the fun.
You’ve been asking, “what is on the agenda”. Finally, here it is, the talks and demonstrations we have planned.
- Key Note Speaker: Kim Cardeccia, MA LPC
- Learn how each member of the Hidden Promise herd plays a role in helping people
- How Kim incorporates her herd in her practice
- All weekend long, you can schedule a private or group session with Kim – Reserve your spot!
- Horsemanship 101
YogaMeditation by the Pasture (The Yoga was switched to Meditation due to the cold mornings and dewy fields…brrr. Holding on to our hot coffee and bundling up in chairs for a guided nature meditation sounds much more zen.)
- Living a Stress Free Life
- How Osteopathy Helps Horses and Humans
- Allergies’ effect on humans and horses (*new*)
- Animal Communication
- Social Media and Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Choosing Freedom from the past, present and future
- The Empowerment Dynamic
- Healthy snack food bar (*new*)
- Kid Friendly Activities (*new*)
- Campfire S’mores!
- Horse movie under the stars! (*new*)
A program with details will be published closer to the event date. Stay tuned!
UPDATE 9/16/14: We have posted the agenda under The Great Camp Out page. Timing, topics and details are posted there!